Lesson One: Learn English: English Conversation for beginners




Hello


Word Study:
---------------

Hello!    ^ _ ^            ^ _ ^      Hi!


How are you?    ^ _ ^         ^ _ ^    I am fine, thanks.


How are you?    ^ _ ^         ^ _ ^    Very good!




Start a dialogue:
-------------------

Mr Bill: Hello, Mrs. Kate.

Mrs. Kate: Hello, Mr. Bill. How are you?
                                                                             
Mr Bill: I am fine, thank you. And you?

Mrs. Kate: Fine, thank you.



**********************
Start this dialogue too:
**********************

Fatima: Hello.

Karima: Hello! I am Karima. What's your name?

Fatima: My name's Fatima.  


Karima: How are you?

Fatima: I am fine, thank you. And you?

Karima: Fine, thank you. And you?

Fatima: Fine, thanks. It's nice to meet you, Karima!

Karima:  It's nice to meet you, too!


********************
Learn Vocabulary:
********************

Hello.                       Thanks
Hi.                            Name
Hey.                         Your

I                                My
You                           Your
Fine                          What
Good                         Nice
Very good                  too
How are you?            What's your name?
Fine                          My name's Ali.
I'm fine.                    It's nice to meet you!
Thank you.               You


***********
Structure:
***********

I am ........ You are........



                              I am. I am Dr. Sami





You are ........  Are you......?


                      You are. You are Fatima Aziz






                          Are you Fatima Aziz?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Educational Games: Game 2, All Bases Covered

Educational Games: Game 6, Common Threads

Speaking and Mastering English: Part 1